Batch Image Resizer

N

Not Bman

Why does Photoshop's script to resize and edit photos suck so much. Every time I have used it, it gives me errors. It does some of the pictures but not all of them.

I am not really looking for a solution (i know it's probably because it doesn't like doing more then 100) I just wanted to let you guys know about my favorite new program for doing this.

It is not free, but I think it's worth it if you want something more the just using Photoshop. It's called "Batch Image Resizer" and it's a great little program. It supports JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIF, and PCX.

For more details follow the above link. If you have a better solution, please post it here. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

In photoshop, are you using a custom action?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back