[BasketBall] USA got spanked.

that was the most embarrasing game I have ever seen from anyone...

its beyond belief how little effort these guys put out there...

its not like they are playing for big contracts or anything... this is their COUNTRY they are playing for... and they dropped a big fat turd on day one...

I hope they do better v/s greece...

I saw some "highlights" and it was REALLY bad. The Puerto Ricans really kicked their a$$es. It was embarrasing to see the US team play, and I'm not even American.

watched the whole game...

the Dream Turd couldn't buy a basket...

we missed about 10-15 shots AT THE BLOODY BASKET

my grannie in a wheel-chair coulda knocked at least one of those shots down but not these multi-millionaire egoists...

:rolleyes:

We just lost to who???

Attachments

• hp8-15-04l.jpg
    hp8-15-04l.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 66
On a side note, why does Puerto Rico have an olympic team? Last a checked, PR was a US territory.

I was pretty amazed when a friend told me that the US got spanked. You'd expect them to just breeze through the whole tournament with the players they have.

The U.S. should have put out a team that has a lot of heart. I bet the Pistons alone could have done better.

dreamliner77 said:
On a side note, why does Puerto Rico have an olympic team? Last a checked, PR was a US territory.

well dude no offense but u got learn a little history..........

The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is an archipelago in the eastern Caribbean of autonomous politics, in free association with the United States.

Despite being a dependency of the United States, Puerto Rico has its own autonomy sports-wise.

Puerto Rico has been partof the Olympic Movement from 1948, although the definitive recognition did not take place until the July 1958, after ten years of internal fights.

Part of me is glad that the team lost because it will be best for their inflated egos. Then again, I am American and so I want them to do well. Unfortunately, it does seem like it's a bunch of individuals playing instead of a team. Hopefully they will return more humbled and play their best to represent the U.S. well.

Daeron Tinúviel said:
well dude no offense but u got learn a little history..........

The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico is an archipelago in the eastern Caribbean of autonomous politics, in free association with the United States.

Despite being a dependency of the United States, Puerto Rico has its own autonomy sports-wise.

Puerto Rico has been partof the Olympic Movement from 1948, although the definitive recognition did not take place until the July 1958, after ten years of internal fights.

Yeah, yeah, I know my history, just could really care less about Olympic history.

Unwonted said:
The U.S. should have put out a team that has a lot of heart. I bet the Pistons alone could have done better.

I doubt it...

the same sagging zone defense woulda bothered the pistons... especially without a central go to guy...

and don't tell me 'sheed is better than duncan :cool:

I woulda loved to see 'sheed and billups in the team though... ben opted out... but the other too and even tayshaun woulda been kewl...

hustle lads with heart... and length...

Sazar said:
its not like they are playing for big contracts or anything... this is their COUNTRY they are playing for... and they dropped a big fat turd on day one...

I hope they do better v/s greece...

Sorry to say, but I think some people would play better for a big contract, essentially money, then they would for their country ;)

No-one should be paid to play any sports at the Olympics PERIOD!

Evil Marge said:
No one should be paid to play for their country in any sport

totally agree, its an honor just to be part of any team that can make it to the olympics, its an experience that any athlete could be proud for the rest of their lives but some people just live for the $$$, its a shame

Are Greece about to spank the U.S.A. current score, with 5:46 in 4th is Greece 61 U.S.A. 64, crown going crazy, it's a T-OUT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back