BartPE, List your Plugins!

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I have posted suggestions for people to try BartPE, as have others. I figured we should start our own thread about what people use for Plugins currently to stir up some conversation/debate.

I will post mine as soon as I get home, just wanted to "get this party started"

Here is mine, I have it in XPE format, it comes with the default XP things as well as listed below:
  • Acronis True Image
  • Acronis Diskdirector
  • Mcafee Viruscan
  • Hijackthis
  • Adaware SE
  • Disk Eraser
  • Nero 6
  • Total Commander
  • Winrar
  • Ramdisk
  • Chckdisk
I tried to get Perfectdisk and Diskeeper to work. They kept giving me serial probs. I am working on a upgrade to the one I have now. It will include some added feature and enhancments.

Here is mine, I also use XPE

• Ghost v8
  • ERD 2003
  • Ad-Aware SE 1.06
  • McAfee Stinger
  • McAfee Virus Scanner
  • File Scavenger
  • Powerquest Partition Magic 8
I can't remember the rest, my build is actually at work, oops! I will update when I get back at that place

Johnny said:
Here is mine, I have it in XPE format, it comes with the default XP things as well as listed below:
  • Acronis True Image
  • Acronis Diskdirector
  • Mcafee Viruscan
  • Hijackthis
  • Adaware SE
  • Disk Eraser
  • Nero 6
  • Total Commander
  • Winrar
  • Ramdisk
  • Chckdisk
I tried to get Perfectdisk and Diskeeper to work. They kept giving me serial probs. I am working on a upgrade to the one I have now. It will include some added feature and enhancments.

Is this the Disk Eraser you refer to? Would you be willing to share the plugin?

Johnny said:
No kcnychief, this one: http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/

I am also having trouble getting the display to work right. It won't go out of 16 bit format ...

Can you upload your plugin directory, or PM it to me?

Which display are you talking about, for the program?

I can't upload my whole plugin diretory, some of the files you have to own to use. With the display, it stays in 16 bit mode. When I go to the properties to try and change it, it only gives me the option of 16 bit ..

Johnny said:
I can't upload my whole plugin diretory, some of the files you have to own to use. With the display, it stays in 16 bit mode. When I go to the properties to try and change it, it only gives me the option of 16 bit ..

Right, but since "eraser" is freeware, you can upload that particular folder, so it would be in "plugin\eraser", those files.

OK so here is my complete list of stuff:

PE Builder 3.14 Beta

Plugins: (won't bother with what comes standard for BartPE)

• Bginfo
  • Ad-Aware SE
  • ERD 2003
  • Irfranview
  • McAfee Stinger
  • McAfee Virus Scan for Win32
  • PowerQuest Partition Magic 8.01
  • Registry Editor PE v0.9c
  • Symantec Ghost 8
WANTED:

• File Recovery Suggestions. I have tried FileScavenger and it's been flaky of late.
  • Hard Drive Formatting Utility
  • Defragmentation Utility

As far as file recovery, I don't use one. Most of those, I found, don't work really well. For harddisk formatting you have Partition Majic, I would rather use Acronis Partition Expert. And, I also use Acronis True Image ... As mentioned before, I don't like anything symantec.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back