Bar joke

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
A man goes into a pub, and the landlady asks what he wants. I want to bury my face in your cleavage and lick the sweat from between your breasts' he says. You dirty git,' shouts the landlady, 'get out before I fetch my husband.'

The man apologizes and promises not to repeat his gaffe. The landlady accepts this and asks him again what he wants. 'I want to pull your pants down, spread yogurt between the cheeks of your arse and lick it all off' he says.

'You dirty filthy pervert. You're banned. Get out.' she storms.

Again, the man apologizes and swears never ever to do it again. 'One more chance' says the landlady. 'Now - what do you want?' 'I want to turn you upside down, fill your fanny with Guinness, and then drink every last drop. '

The landlady is furious at this personal intrusion, and runs upstairs to fetch her husband, who's sitting quietly watching the telly. '

What's up, love?' he asks.

'There's a man in the bar who wants to put his head between my breasts and lick the sweat off' she says.

'I'll kill him. Where is he?' storms the husband.

'Then he said he wanted to pour yogurt down between my arse cheeks and lick it off' she screams.

'Right. He's dead' says the husband, reaching for a cricket bat.

'Then he said he wanted to turn me upside down, fill my fanny with Guinness and then drink it all' she cries.

The husband puts down his bat and returns to his armchair, and switches the telly back on.

'Aren't you going to do something about it?' she cries hysterically.

'Look, love - I'm not messing with anyone who can drink 12 pints of Guinness.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back