Bank Robbery

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Some not too smart gangsters decide to rob a bank. After several days of planning they agree on the best plan. The next day they get to work and are able to get into the bank relatively easy thanks to their planning.

Once inside the main vault they discover one wall is full of safety deposit boxes and start to work on them immediately. They drill and pry open the first box only to find a small container of vanilla pudding inside.

The Head Gangster says:
"Okay, well, at least we can eat it."

So they eat the pudding. They drill and pry open up the second Safety deposit box and there sits another pudding. They decide to devour it too.

Determined to find the goods, the process continues for the rest of the night until all the safety deposit boxes have been opened. They didn't find any money or jewelry in any of the boxes.

Disappointed the head gangster said:
"Well, at least they left something for us to eat"

The next day, while listening to the news they hear:
"Yesterday the largest sperm bank in the USA was robbed by an unknown group of people."

Oh man. Didn't see that one coming. Good joke.

why would they put food in the safety deposit boxes?

should be grateful one of the donors didn't have a funny illness, they might have found some sticky toffee pudding otherwise :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back