Bank Fraud

L

Lee

What I received.

[Image ignored]

Dear Washington Mutual Customer
Thank you for submitting the requested information about your account. We have compared the information that you have supplied and the ATM Pin number is not the same as the one in our records.
To ensure that your account is not compromised please login to Washington Mutual Internet Banking by clicking this link, verify your identity, your account information and supply a valid ATM Pin number in order to get your acount reactivated by our system.
- Click on: https://login.personal.wamu.com/verification.asp?d=1 [links to www.totaldelete.com/oldimages/acc.htm]
- Enter your personal information and supply a valid ATM Pin number.
- Verify your identity with Washington Mutual
If at any time you require assistance, please contact our Online Account Services customer hotline at 1-800-788-7000 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thank you for using Washington Mutual Online Account Services.
[Image ignored]
[Image ignored]
Sincerely,
Genevieve Smith - WAMU Security Department

The Washington Mutual Team

© Copyright 2005, Washington Mutual, Inc. All Rights. Reserved.

Weird I don't have an account with them, I don't even live in the U.S.A. so I advise be warry!

We get these all the time. I still get a lot of Citibank and Wells Fargo e-mails, and I have never had an account with either.

Melon

Lee said:
Thank you for submitting the requested information about your account. We have compared the information that you have supplied and the ATM Pin number is not the same as the one in our records.

Pfff... Don't know how many people fall for this sort of crap. They need to be more careful and read the text properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back