Bad Xp install

V

visualbyte

how do i remove the multiboot option after a bad install ....

jc

You have to delete the partition that the bad install was on and re-format the partition that you want XP on. Then do another clean install.

Well, that depend on what you installed and what you want to keep. You might need to remove several files or just edit one. But please explain what happened and what you want now.

if you just wanna get rid of the boot menu, go into system properties, then advanced, then click on the settings icon under startup and recovery heading, and uncheck the time to display os box, and make sure the os u wanna boot is in the drop box above it.

or if you know what your doing (unlike me) edit the boot.ini file

G

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back