bad XP-erience

• Thread starter Athalonxp1800gu
  • Start date
A

Athalonxp1800gu

I started ordering parts about a week ago from accubyte......Well I had originally planned on building the entire thing my self but, they said they could put all this together and ship to me for 360$:
Athalon xp1800, Biostar M7VKQ Athlon Socket-A Motherboard which has onboard audio/video/lan, (not a gaming pc) 512 megs of pc2100 ddr ram, mid size case with 300 watt power supply, upgrade to volcano fan, And I think thats it, well they call me a week later and say the motherboard doesnt support ddr ram so i got 512 megs of pc133 for the same price :)mad: ) and there about 2 weeks late shipping it!!! :mad: :mad:
Just thought i'd tell you about my bad XP-erience :p

*Just thought i would change the topic name a little ;)*

Bad experience, if it was me, I'd tell to keep the POS.

:cool:

yea if its not a gaming or heavy graphix machine, you don't need the volcano either.

Well its gonna be using 100% of the cpu about 85% of its uptime

You paid the same price for sdram as you were going to for drr??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back