Backup4all 4.2.150 released

Softland

OSNN One Post Wonder
Backup4all is a backup utility that allows you to easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), backup to CD/DVD/Blu-ray, or other removable media (such as USB drives).

What's new in Backup4all 4.2:
  • New: Added Unicode filename support (files with non-standard characters can be easily backed up now)
  • New: Backup4all is now compatible with 64-bit operating systems too
  • New: Environment Variables can be used when defining new filters (e.g. %temp%, %SystemRoot%)
  • New: File versions can be compared now
  • New: User interface now available in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian and Malay
  • New: Added "Select columns" option in the right-click menu of the versions section (Explore View)
  • New: Added option to select new filetype for log files (.txt is accepted now too, given that .log files cannot be opened on Blackberry devices)
  • New: Added option "Remove from sources" when right-clicking a file in Explore View
  • New: Added "Run With" and "Job Type" in schedule lists
  • New: Added a new button for "Ignore all" during restore
  • New: Added an option to force the after backup action execution
Download: Backup4all 4.2 | 16MB (Shareware)
News source: Source
Screenshot: >> Click here <<

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back