Awesome New Halo 3 Commercial!

I can't even watch it, I get a flashing frame with audio in the background. It says "Jump In". I have tried in Firefox and IE, tried using MP10 directly by using "Open URL" nothing works. Why cant they just have a normal .wmv or flash video like everyone else.

Wow! Very nice, might need to get myself a 360...
Is this the last halo then? ("Finish the fight 2007")

It's the last in the trilogy.

But there are already two more "Halo" games announced, in the sense that they take place in the Halo universe. But Halo 3 will be the end for this story arc.

The other two:

A Halo RTS made by the dudes who brought us Age of Empires. (http://www.halowars.com/)
A Halo "game that's more like a movie" by Peter Jackson. (still waiting on more details about this one)

Yeah I know, sounds like corporate whoring to me too :( I hope they don't milk Halo until it is ****.

eeh... i highly doubt they'll end it at Halo 3. Looks nice, but i dunno if it'd be worth buying a 360 over...

i have all i need to sign up but:

Europe will soon have the chance to secure their place on the Halo 3 multiplayer beta, scheduled to start next spring. Keep an eye on your local Xbox community site for more details.

I saw yesterday when monday night football was on.
The problem I have is that it wont look nearly like it does in the commercial.
Still, im gonna buy an xbox for this.

Now I can see the Halo trilogy as a movie. It could be something special. :) Oh, That commercial is sweet. :D

i watched the 720p version on IGN.com, i thought the little shield was pretty cool, except I've never seen it used in-game. In Halo 3 perhaps?

cant wait :)
I just hope xbox 360s graphics are good.

The shield grenade was definitely the coolest part of the video! :D
I also signed up for the Spring '07 multiplayer beta last night. That should be interesting.

Does anyone know if it will come out on vista?

I bet they are working on that as we speak. Halo 2 is solely for Vista, and I am sure they will use the lure of Halo 3 as well! It makes a lot of sense - and Microsoft knows how important games on Windows are to their OS's survival.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back