Awesome install boot disk/c I found!!!!

S

SamIAmMaybe

Just wanted to let others know of an awesome boot disk/c I found on the web the other day. It’s called EZ OS Install and can be found at http://ezosinstall.com

After trying to install Linux I couldn’t get my partitions back to normal and install XP. Ran into this site and got the disk. After booting to it helped me fix my partitions and then installed XP for me automatically. I left the computer and came back and was at the desktop ready to install my apps and drivers. Looks like they offer a floppy disk download and a CD ISO version with some more stuff. It supports most of the Microsoft OS’s and is the easiest disk I have ever seen. Hope this helps others out there.

http://ezosinstall.com

:D :D :D :D

It is PCHelpLive.com

No this is PCHelpLive selling this version. From what I can tell from their site the BETA was popular 50,000+ downloads. The version they are selling is the final build and the CD version is what I purchased from them. It has tons more feature than the BETA did. PCHelpLive has dedicated EZOSINSTALL.com to this product. Trust me they did a good job.

Catch

Catch was it the same disk? How do you get the monkey beside your name?

Bugger...

Both links go to the same download site... either way the disk is not free.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back