Away August 20th - 26th

Well!
Update 1

got in midnight on friday, went out for a quick drink.
vodka redbull ' 5 euros ''' for aint and a half.
also had a bout 10 shots of peach snapps and some blue shot. hmm. a few more redbull vodkas and crawled back at about 6.
day 2Ñ late start went to see paul oakenfold play at mambo and had a few drinks.
1am went to judgement sunday at eden. was awesome. eddie halliwell, judge jules and a n awsome set by ferry corstein promoting LEF. loud. electronic. ferocious ÑDÑDÑD
tonight is a chillot night so will most likely get very drunk.
tomorrow night, ladies get in free at eden for slinky, I won´t but dave pearce )bleh= is playing, but then there is also scot project, bk and scottbond so that is cool. will mark the start of my birthday.
birthday night will be meganite, picotto and chris liebing!!! wooot!!
thursday gonna have dinner at coastine while being entertained by Tiesto playing live... woot. ffriday pete tong. there will be other stuff. Anyone I need to go buy some ice and limes Ñp

A bit tipsy during that post were we?

Anywho, glad you are having a good time, we will be sure to have the site full and the bandwidth used by the time you get back.

Have fun.

If he stays there toooo long he's gonna forget about us. :(

Or he might forget about everything. :p

was quite happily drinking redbulls and vodka last night, had two shots of tequila and jus tlike Kaeser Sose, I was gone.

Always a good post when you can reference The Usual Suspects! :up:

had some dinner and was walking back to the hotel.
who was outside with his mrs., but mauro picotto :O:O:O:O

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back