avril~poser or real

not bad
:p
m-avril%5B1%5D.jpg

not bad, shes cute. Her song is a little catchy, but then again I don't listen to pop all that much.:D

My 10 year old daughter thinks she's cool. I'm just waiting on her to start wanting to wear mens ties with t-shirts. :)

I'm serious. But, if you're asking me, avril is a little hottie. ;)

Better than britney spears i guess....
She sings too..... (I can sing better).
cute tho - how old is she 14?
rasing a nation of pedofills.......kill MTV.

Re: hehe

Originally posted by Nul|
I'd bone her from here until next chirstmas she is the hottest thing since sliced bread! i'll trade my g/f for her anyday ;) and her lovely voice mmm.. she could sing linux commands while i bone her... anyway if you know avril and wanna swap her for my

Would you bone sliced bread?

there are beautiful girls all over the world..Avril,britney Christina etc...are being considered the most beautiful girls because of the media and that's how companies get money from you.
teenagers are easily to fool.
stars(like Avril) were made from make up..real stars made from light.

you'll have to host it somewhere else
they dont work if you link it to the forums
:(

eww weird...she looks ugly but in media she looks pretty. i know that they do computer editing to look better but i didn't imagine that they could improve her looks that much.

lol almost famous.... Photoshop 10.0 (special Enhancing version for media) Features:

Enhancing Chest, Hair, eyes, arse, etc
Reducing, chest, arse, and general fat
Extras included in BOX:

Special one click hottener. Pick your image and then have it trasformed into a Britney, Christina, Or Avril etc.....

LOL I am only joking for those of you who are a bit slower than a 386.... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back