avril~poser or real

must be nice to have a whole marketing team behind you and shake your ass a few times while making people believe youre kewl you go and sing a few songs that you didnt write or only wrote the title too, while all the little boys drool over you because you act all sexy and the girls want to be like you and you just rake in the money...

Do you enjoy being sheep?? Must be nice to drool over a 17 year old little girl. sad so sad.

I've never thought of her being as being attractive.

:rolleyes: ............ i still know a chick that looks better. not even half a ton of makeup and shiz either. :( i miss not seeing her every day in school. *sobs* stoopid graduation

Evil Marge said:
Me neither :p
I do have all her albums though and there very good :D

Eww, her music sucks just as much ;P

@Elemental Dragon: you seem obsessed over this girl.

*runs*

o_87..... if you knew her.... you probably would be too. lol

Lee: nope...... not really..... at least none that i can think of. kinda hard to have a wet dream about someone u never saw nekkid. *thinks* would be a nice sight though.....

Dragon are you going to be her next stalker, you know these people love having stalkers it gets them big news coverage, you should send her your CV (resume).

0.o why would one have to stalk her? i know her phone number. she doesn't really care if i call. i'd LOVE to call her again, but i'd probably get bitched at again by her damn mom just cause she was eavesdropping on our conversation and overheard something completely different than what was actually said. (no, nothing sexual)
and why the HELL would i send her my resume?

TittleBitties said:
u do know that that pic of her lookin icky is when she was sick and all that.

She is a hottie tho...i love punk rock girls.

Punk rock girls....hahahahaha...

that's like saying Good Charlotte, AFI, ALkaline Trio, Sum 41, and New Found Glory are punk bands...sorry Tittle I'm not trying to be mean but the blink 182 bands need to go away and let punk get back to what it used to be and not suck on mtv so much...it's pop not punk and not pop punk whatever that is! :mad:

hey dragon u talk to avril? suposedly my girlfriend is related to her its like her 5th cousin why don't u give her a call and ask her if she knows any lavigne's in Cornwall Ontario.. ;)

well...she looks hot altogether and i dont care what u say :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back