AVI to VCD?

mav88

OSNN Addict
Its all in the title really, how do u convert from the one to the other please??

AVI to VCD?

All help will be greatfully recieved! Thanks

Welcome to OSNN, mav88.
smile.gif

Lots of guides/tools here:
http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?formatconversionselect=AVI+to+VCD&search2=Search+
See which one suits you best.

Hey thanks for the info, thats a great help. Iv actually been around the forums and main page for a good few yrs, even xperiance.org i believe it was hehe. I just lost my details recently and had to re-register, thats why im on post 1 :D

mav88 said:
Hey thanks for the info, thats a great help. Iv actually been around the forums and main page for a good few yrs, even xperiance.org i believe it was hehe. I just lost my details recently and had to re-register, thats why im on post 1 :D
Glad to help.
happy.gif

An XP-erience veteran, eh? =) If you remember your old member name (or was it mav88 back then also?), you could ask EP to merge your current account with the old one so that you'll have your old posts back.

NetRyder said:
An XP-erience veteran, eh? =) If you remember your old member name (or was it mav88 back then also?), you could ask EP to merge your current account with the old one so that you'll have your old posts back.

Ahh ic. Well im 99% sure that i tried all the possible names of what i may have used. Never mind, i only had bout 150 posts, nothing really worth causing a fuss over. Thanks for the info. Ta

mav88 I use to use this little "all in one" program called acp and it would convert avi to vcd. I burned allot of VCD's to watch movies on my DVD player using it. You also need a program called TMPGEnc http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html that is used in conjunction with acp. Whats nice about acp is it is basicly automated in that you load the avi into acp and set the audio bitrate, the template and press the start button and thats about it. It converts the audio and video. Whats also nice is you use TMPGEnc Templates that can burn up to 360 minutes onto a single CD, however your quality decreases with more minutes you try to compress on a single CD. Anyway after you download a template you install into your TMPGEnc directory and load it along with your avi and your set. I haven't used it for awhile and I'm not sure how practical it is anymore, but it was fun to mess with, and you don't need to be a brainiac to use it in that you don't need to know about scripts etc,.
You can find out more about acp here. It is in an archived section at this site. You won't find out much about this program anywhere else that I'm aware of: http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2021 The problem with acp is the guy who developed it is not updating the program anymore. (Thats the bad part)

MainConcept MPEG Encoder works really well.

definately check videohelp.com posted above

best place to find info on this stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back