AVI to SVCD

Jestermask

WinTMBG Professional
What application is best for making an AVI file into a SVCD? Anything easy/free? :)

~JM

As for good? I've had mediocre results with all of them. (Sooo slow and quality was sad.)

The above plus Aare (cucosoft for money).

Never found anything I would recommend. I watch them on the PC now gave up making DVDs or VCDs.

I've had good results with TMPGEnc in the past, sometimes tweaking a few settigns can make a lot of difference

yeah tmpg is probably the best, but if u just wanna throw the avi's at the program and get a burned svcd or vcd then if u have nero use that

If your a novice and looking for an all in one program try acp.
http://eagson.webcindario.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=5&title=acp Its pretty simple and does a great job.
Delaosa doesn't support this program anymore but I used it allot to make KVCD, VCD, SVCD with a one button process. The program does utilize TMPGEnc so it needs to be installed, however it does everything else as far as audio and video. (You can also get the templates to install into the TMPGEnc if you decided to do KVCD.
http://kvcd.net/dvd-models.html)

program to convert dvd and avi files to videocd.
features:
dvd/avi/avs/ogm/mkv to vcd.
ogm/mkv to avi.
transcode wav,mp3,ac3,ogg... audio streams.
finds optimal values to get a desired size.
custom audio and video parameters.
avisynth scripting.
batch encoding.
ifo parsing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back