Avi => DVD-R

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
i am having a few problems burning a .avi to a dvd-r for viewing on my dvd player. Nero wont let me do it because it needs video and audio tracks put directly into the correct folder. However Avi is both combined... :rolleyes:
Does anyone know how i can get a good quality dvd-r from my original avi's?

AVI to DVD Guides
wink.gif

firstly thanks Kunal :)
I have also been told about using TMPGenc to convert the video files from avi format to a more easily written format to DVD by Nero. But i have heard that using this method can give slow audio playback and a much greater loss of audio quality after the 'burn process' Has anyone experienced this or maybe have heard and know of a fix. Or atleast can someone give some credibility towards this statement?

sorry if this is mentioned in one of the guides, i have only had a small moment of time to quickly scan throught the list, not to actually read them yet

NeroVision Express. not exactly sure if you need the plugin for it to go from avi to dvd though. It's what i usually use.

I just did it with 6.0, what version are you using?

6.0 Ultra, can you give steps on how you done it Steevo?

ED, yeah i can only burn to VCD using Nerovision, a dvd-video plugin is required :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back