Avi... bad clips... bad frame... bad click sounds..

P

paul_43

Hi all,
I am having a lot of problems while trying to download movie files (avi).. I guess since I use Kazaa to download then.. it downloads from like 1000 different users for one file, the file is somehow not very perfect. it does things like slow motion and audio and video not synct. Do you Guys know any good software which is extremely easy to use (one click fix) to fix it?
ANy comments would be great..
thanks

well if you d/ling off kazaa ...you take your chances since there is no quality control there

i don think there is an app that can do that, btw kazaa only download from8 or 40 people at one time :p

P3 733
40g HHD IBM
80g HHD WD
SIS630 chipset
384m ram
WINXP Pro.
Acer 300mini camera
Acer 340P scanner
Acer 8X4X32 cdrw
Creative DVD 12X Rom
Creative CD 52X Rom
FastCom Tv-tuner card

some higly compress divx movie are gonna take way more power then what you have that might be a reason why your loosing sync and having slow down and poping issues. onboard video and an way outdated cpu it prilly your problem. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back