AVG Anti-Spyware

been running it since before avg bought it. it was then called ewido anti malware. it is a very good app, and even better now IMO. go for it!

I tried it out. Didn't work as well as ad-aware or spybot, seemed to only pick up cookies.

Hi,

AVG is an anti virus protection, so you should also have an anti adware.
I tried AVG, but prefer AVAST, they have more updates, and although free as well it will soon be updated.

Avast has also a forum, for support.

Karl
remove spyware adware

Hi,

AVG is an anti virus protection, so you should also have an anti adware.
I tried AVG, but prefer AVAST, they have more updates, and although free as well it will soon be updated.
Someone didn't read the topic properly. AVG Anti-Spyware Free

AVG Anti-Spyware Free is a free anti-spyware protection tool developed by GRISOFT for home use. We invite you to join the millions of satisfied customers worldwide who have downloaded the software and now enjoy the benefits of AVG Anti-Spyware Free.

Marge
Love the new Avatar and sig. Were the your creation?

Well, Back on topic, sort of... I got an advertisement from AVG a week ago that made it cound like they were going to a pay only version starting next year. Did I miss-read this? Shame if they do. I'll have to find a new AV.

AFAIK the app has always been subscription based, but you can use the scanning function for free, real-time protection has to be paid for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back