That's pretty good as sigs go Geffy :D And bleh, Mozilla. People could also use Adshield if they didn't want to switch browsers...

heh, am I taking this too seriously? ^_^*

Originally posted by Rigsta
That's pretty good as sigs go Geffy :D And bleh, Mozilla. People could also use Adshield if they didn't want to switch browsers...

heh, am I taking this too seriously? ^_^*
lol thnx

soooo tired now after getting sig blocker workin

How come poor Geffy always gets dragged into these sig debates??? :huh:
My sons 13 and reads the forum and there's none that I'd rather he didn't see. I think there quite tasteful :cool:

Geffy will get picked on becuase he has a range of scantily clad women, not just one :p
As you say tho, geffy's sigs are tasteful, and its not like he's done it to test the guidelines by pushing the boundries, and its not been done to annoy anyone, he's the only person who's implimented blocking on a user-by-user basis.

I think Geffy's sigs are great, and he's done a superb job adding the blocking and comments, I also think that this debate has become rather pointless and petty.

3 cheers for Geffy.....hip hip horray ,hip hip horray ,hip hip horray :cool:

aww thanx guys 'n gals :p

I do try to keep the public happy
Ironically with the size of the debate only 3 users have requested blocking

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back