[avatar & sig] request

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Hi, I'm no artist, I was wondering if someone could perhaps make me a sig and avatar. I'm not really picky, so I'm sure anything with my username in it would be great. I'm liking the vector graphics look of some people's sigs. Any color combination would be fine. Thanks. :)

Have a look at these. Done really fast. I'll make some more soon :)

I think these ones are better. Choose the one you like so I can make you an avatar. Have a look at these ones:

hey bk, thanks. I like the 2nd one of your 2nd post. Nice and simple. It'd be cool if it was a little larger in dimensions. Thanks. :)

Tell me the size you want for it. I'll make again :)
And i'll make an avatar for it too

Here's the avatar. Give me the dimensions you want for your sig or if you can keep it the same. :)

How do you create those stuff??
Any tutorials out there??

yea there are tons of tut's, its just finding them thats the problem lol, why dont you look at the photoshop help thread first.

On second thought, I think the current dimensions of the sig are fine. Thanks a lot.

Any one want to help me out and make a sig?
Don't care what it is, some cool desgin or computer realted would be cool.

Thanks

vern said:
On second thought, I think the current dimensions of the sig are fine. Thanks a lot.

Rep. Points... :D

NLM said:
Any one want to help me out and make a sig?
Don't care what it is, some cool desgin or computer realted would be cool.

Thanks

Do you like the one of the sigs that I posted above?

~bk said:
Rep. Points... :D

heh. Done. I'd have to give point to someone else before I can give you more. hehe.

Here you go NLM. Made the avatar and sig. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back