LordOfLA

Godlike!
Can we have it be 120x150 or 50kb?? This avatar is much better at 120x80something than 48kb :)

The avatar should be taken down, this site is for all ages

Jewelzz said:
do it then, you have the power

Jewelzz said:

I don't think my new avatar is unreasonable given that I know full well that this is a site for all ages. But feel free to remove it should it bother you that much...

There's nothing wrong with it.

Also the avatar sizes are already generous, possibly too generous. We could of just left things at 80x80 :D

I have avatars and the like turned off anyway, since I like good clean messages etc, but I don't see anything wrong with those liking avatars etc having advanced pixel sizes.

Somewhere like Gamespot has something like 92x92, so the board here already allows larger avatar sizes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back