I'd like a new avatar with the style of the new Corvette C6. Yes the sig is done but I don't have an Avatar.

Please make something somebody....

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! What did they do to my car ?? They made it ugly :( :(

Oh well there is always a mercedes slk320 :)

P

PseudoKiller

Corvette said:
No off topic stuff or I'll ask a mod to prune it outta here!
you dont moderate here... if you have a problem with a post or thread its your responsibility to report the post there is even a button at the top right of every post for this. Please do not go around telling people what to do.

EDIT... my bad, there is no report button. You can PM me and I will take care of it. Please dont threaten other members

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
Corvette said:
No off topic stuff or I'll ask a mod to prune it outta here!
:) - Looks like the ' Mods ' have taken over your thread Corvette... I like the new version, even if it is prototype.. :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
hey :)

I posted helpful pics and links :)

I am not very good with photoshop so am hoping someone will use a pic as a template for an avatar...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut