Syedur

OSNN Addict
Hey... how come I don't get the option to choose my own avatar icon... or is that just moderators only...

User CP at the top here, left most button. Option in there to upload your own avatar.

Originally posted by Syedur
The biggest size is 50x50 px..?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :confused:

Yeah, that kinda sucks. I have quite a few custom avatars that I cant use. Hopefully this will get fixed in the future.

It was hard to put something that looks cool on 50x50 yes :p
Text is absolutely out of the question :mad: :p .. but that's why we have Signatures ;)

LOL - i was asking waddy yesterday if i could stick a Flash animation as my avatar... more like a website then a small image... http://www.mdsalih.d2g.com/mdavatar.htm

but then realizing the size has to be 50x50 that went out the window (the img above is 128x128 :()

But am still looking for a solution... will carry on looking through VBull codes l8er 8O)>

MdSalih

Originally posted by MdSalih
LOL - i was asking waddy yesterday if i could stick a Flash animation as my avatar... more like a website then a small image... http://www.mdsalih.d2g.com/mdavatar.htm

but then realizing the size has to be 50x50 that went out the window (the img above is 128x128 :()

But am still looking for a solution... will carry on looking through VBull codes l8er 8O)>

MdSalih

No godmanit >_< you can't use a web site inside every post, didn't you hear... no spamming...
geez whats with these guys....

j/k ;)

Anyway... that is why I use snitz forum... cause then I can modify codes whenever I want to... but I heard php is easier than ASP... altho I don't know PHP, and don't want to know it know either... not until I master ASP... hehe

i think its 10 posts to change your user title .......

/me starts looking for a avatar

Waddy, can we get it increased to 65x65 :D ???
You know you want to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back