Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
could someone clean up my new avatar, as supplied by gonaads...it lost too much when I resized it...thanx in advance guys

Attachments

• perriscitylogo_small.jpg
    perriscitylogo_small.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 129
Why not ask gonaads ... if he supplied it, I'm sure he'll be happy to clean it up

yeah might wanna get 1st gen of that jpg as its lost to much quality already IMO.

How's this Perris?

perris_av.jpg

I also made you a Sig... I took a few liberties with it. Can ya notice? :D

perris_sig.jpg

Nice combination , but gonaads should add a little black shadow on your border ..

gonads, any way to stick my pagefile, scheduling and fujism links into the sig?

Or I could separate yer sig in three pieces and use the sides as the links. They would have text on them as to pagefile and scheduling. Then they would be merged as one image when uploaded at the host site. Then when ya move da mouse over the left or right side it would be the link to that object. The Fujilisious link can stay at the bottom below the sig or I could have the center image be that link.

Up to you. :)

Let me know and I will go into my secret lab and mix some shiit up and create. :D

This is a ruff draft. (see attachments) So ya know what I mean. They don't link to anything ATM.

[edit]removed fudged attachments :mad: It's EP's fault. :p

first one is cool...that's waht I'll use when I get a chance...I'm on the high seas right now. still able to use my wireless sprint modem, but that won't last long

thanx g

Attachments don't seem to be uploading... hmmmmm...

Will try again.

How would that look perris?

I can put whatever text you wish.

When it is hosted it will look like one whole image.

Like this...

perris-sig-center.jpg

And the Fuji Film link below the sig. :p

Only thing is that people only know 'bout the links by rubbin their mices on them. :D

Which ever one ya like if ya want just copy/paste the code into yer sig thingy in yer control panel... I can host it on the Work's sever. But only this one.

So all you udder fools, don't ask. :D

I think if you maybe underline the text on the image, people would be more likely to click it? Other than great, its a great idea :) I need to make something similar :p

*off to rip gonaads idea*

gonaads said:
Like this...

perris-sig-center.jpg

And the Fuji Film link below the sig. :p

Only thing is that people only know 'bout the links by rubbin their mices on them. :D

Which ever one ya like if ya want just copy/paste the code into yer sig thingy in yer control panel... I can host it on the Work's sever. But only this one.

So all you udder fools, don't ask. :D
gonaads, this sig is great.

is there a way to make the mouse pass over change colors like it does on other links?

also, could you change the text image to a brighter color to start?

thanx in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back