• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Or I could separate yer sig in three pieces and use the sides as the links. They would have text on them as to pagefile and scheduling. Then they would be merged as one image when uploaded at the host site. Then when ya move da mouse over the left or right side it would be the link to that object. The Fujilisious link can stay at the bottom below the sig or I could have the center image be that link.

Up to you. :)

Let me know and I will go into my secret lab and mix some shiit up and create. :D

This is a ruff draft. (see attachments) So ya know what I mean. They don't link to anything ATM.

[edit]removed fudged attachments :mad: It's EP's fault. :p

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
first one is cool...that's waht I'll use when I get a chance...I'm on the high seas right now. still able to use my wireless sprint modem, but that won't last long

thanx g

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
How would that look perris?

I can put whatever text you wish.

When it is hosted it will look like one whole image.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Like this...

And the Fuji Film link below the sig. :p

Only thing is that people only know 'bout the links by rubbin their mices on them. :D

Which ever one ya like if ya want just copy/paste the code into yer sig thingy in yer control panel... I can host it on the Work's sever. But only this one.

So all you udder fools, don't ask. :D

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I think if you maybe underline the text on the image, people would be more likely to click it? Other than great, its a great idea :) I need to make something similar :p

*off to rip gonaads idea*

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
gonaads said:
Like this...

And the Fuji Film link below the sig. :p

Only thing is that people only know 'bout the links by rubbin their mices on them. :D

Which ever one ya like if ya want just copy/paste the code into yer sig thingy in yer control panel... I can host it on the Work's sever. But only this one.

So all you udder fools, don't ask. :D
gonaads, this sig is great.

is there a way to make the mouse pass over change colors like it does on other links?

also, could you change the text image to a brighter color to start?

thanx in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown