Autopatcher Noobie Help

Well I am trying to figure out a few things about this program since I have not used it before.

I need to get the newest updates from microsoft. So I clicked on the autopatcher icon and went through the process. After all that was said and done it came up with a list of updates and me to select what ones I want. Is that just going to update the patcher when I run it on computers or just going to update local computer when I click update?

I could not find any useful info on the net.

We are also using a custom ini with - or + whats that all about? To install or not to install?

Attachments

Autopatcher updates windows. You check the stuff you want (blue listed stuff is already installed on the pc) and click update. Wait while it updates windows and then reboot.

Ok, I have a batch file that I setup to run on other machines after I rebuild them. I want to make sure they also have the latest updates as well. So just trying to figure out how it pulls the updates.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers