• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Autopatcher Downloads

DaVo

OSNN Addict
I was wanting to download an autopatcher for Windows XP Professional. I have looked through some sites that host an autopatcher but within the installation of the patch (on a new system), it has other ad-on software that I dont want! Is there a download of the patches that come in one installation without these addons?

Thanks

DaVo

Kush

High On Life!
DaVo said:
I was wanting to download an autopatcher for Windows XP Professional. I have looked through some sites that host an autopatcher but within the installation of the patch (on a new system), it has other ad-on software that I dont want! Is there a download of the patches that come in one installation without these addons?

Thanks

DaVo
just uncheck the stuff you dont want, its not hard

DaVo

OSNN Addict
wwwdjrcs said:
Are you just using this to download the patches?
Yes.

I don't want to uncheck the items I don't want because I am trying to put the patcher on a USB stick (flash) that I have. And I was hoping for the download (size of the file) to be as small as possible.

Does such an autopatcher exist?!

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
If you just want the hotfixes, and thats it, send me a PM. I have it on one of my test beds and we can work something out in getting them to you.

Kush

High On Life!
what you could do is download autopatcher, then go into the installation folder and cut the files out of it, and put them on ur usb drive

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test