AutoPatcher 4.5 (April/Mid-May '04 Update)

Thanks for the heads up.
smile.gif

This si a great program, used it a few months ago, speeds up a fresh install soo much! :) Although i usualy find most of the mirrors are down :( sometimes takes a while to find one that works at a half decent speed

Well I downloaded the patch/update tried to update it, said done o.k. etc.

Went to start it and it would not run as it said it was not happy with the update.

I downloaded the latest full took about 1 hour 20 minutes, unzipped ran it and decided to make sure I replaced all the hot fixes I already had plus all the optional extra's. Infact I installed 219 parts of the program, lol took from 3 p.m yesterday till 11.am today.

Puter is working o.k. I will as soon as I have cleared our credit card (could take 3 months) I will make a donation, it's a neat application and I appreciate what these people have done, all their time and effort and hard work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back