Automobiles

Which Car make?

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hi Everyone,
I just thought i'd make a thread about cars, really just anything about cars. Fast cars, slow cars, big cars, small cars, expensive cars, cheap cars, etc....
So basically say anything you want about cars and hopefully someone else not just me will reply to that something.
Lets see how it goes.
- Jack

vanquished said:
Hi Everyone,
I just thought i'd make a thread about cars, really just anything about cars. Fast cars, slow cars, big cars, small cars, expensive cars, cheap cars, etc....
So basically say anything you want about cars and hopefully someone else not just me will reply to that something.
Lets see how it goes.
- Jack
Yeah i think its great,
My favorite car is probably the maclaren f1 amongst other cars.
its got the right amount of power and the right weight to be a rocket!
a bit too expensive for the car.

Porsche is the best when it comes to style and performance.

There you go!
Thats the car, the m3 is bar far one of the best cars for the price, i fell in love with it the day i saw it, no getting used to it either!.
I'd have to say that that is one of my most favorite cars, the m3. But i would say my overall most favorite car is the Bugatti Veyron. The Veyron has 1,001 horsepower, and is 16 cylinders. The only problem with this car is that it does cost in fact 1,000,000 dollars. In terms of Porsche i don't particularly like them, the styling is the same and they really arent muscle cars, sure they're fast but that is all in the tuning, not the 2.0 litre V6. But in the end it is whatever "floats your boat", hell i wouldn't have a problem with someone handing me a porsche off the side of the road, but overpaying for that...
- Jack

Consumer Reports gave the '04 M3 good ratings in all categories with the exception of transmission, body integrity, power equipment, body hardware and fuel economy. The transmission received the worst rating they offer. For whatever reason they have no ratings for the '05 model.

The '04 Porsche 911 got poor ratings for the engine, electrical and body hardware. Everything else was rated very high. Still, those are some pretty important parts that were rated badly.

I'm considering getting a Nissan Murano for my wife sometime this year. Probably an '04 model. It's a very nice SUV.

1994 Toyota Celica, Red.
Corbeau red seats.
Modded exhaust.
Modded intake.
Soon to be turbocharged.
Better clutch.
Timing changed 16deg BTDC.
I am going to run a resistor mod on the MAP sensor to get better WOT power while leaving the drivability the same.
Tinted windows.
Power locks-alarm.
Pioneer Premiere sound system with a BOSE acousamass box in the back.
Soon to be wrapped in Pirelli's

I have though tabout NOS, but the change of plugs when you want to run it, filling bottles and limited time kill it. And the fact that we have a turbo here at work, and as soon as I locate the correct Midchubitchi car for the exhaust manifold i can get that project underway.

10PSI boost is going to feel good.

1991 Toyota Extra Cab Pickup woohoo! Lemme tell ya... that four cylinder engine really lights them tires!

Anyone who owns a BMW or wants to buy/can afford one knows that you don't buy any bmw for its reliability. i do completely agree with consumer reports however. The murano will be a great car, dependable as hell.
GO NISSAN!!!
i got a maxima then sold it (6 cars is too many) but i loved the car.
- Jack

vanquished said:
Anyone who owns a BMW or wants to buy/can afford one knows that you don't buy any bmw for its reliability.
WOW I am going to disagre with you there also since I know a lot of people with bimmers. After driving some they are in a leauge of their own. Its totaly a drivers car.

NLM said:
WOW I am going to disagre with you there also since I know a lot of people with bimmers. After driving some they are in a leauge of their own. Its totaly a drivers car.
Well, do you own a BMW?
Because i do, and i know that they are horrible for reliabilty. I don't mind it though its a fun car (i have two) but you wouldn't want to make it ur only one. Your right though we are in a league of our own NOT!!!! there are so many BMWs its not even a special car.
-Jack

vanquished said:
Well, do you own a BMW?
Because i do, and i know that they are horrible for reliabilty. I don't mind it though its a fun car (i have two) but you wouldn't want to make it ur only one. Your right though we are in a league of our own NOT!!!! there are so many BMWs its not even a special car.
-Jack
Refering to the M's

: side note :

Ferrari = the win

vanquished said:
Anyone who owns a BMW or wants to buy/can afford one knows that you don't buy any bmw for its reliability. i do completely agree with consumer reports however. The murano will be a great car, dependable as hell.
GO NISSAN!!!
i got a maxima then sold it (6 cars is too many) but i loved the car.
- Jack

I own a Maxima now -- 2002 model. Love it. Only complaint is bad turning radius.

muzikool said:
I own a Maxima now -- 2002 model. Love it. Only complaint is bad turning radius.
Yep!
My Maxima was a 2003 (the good style, like yours) Personally i wish i got rid of my 540i, not the maxima. The maxima i can use in the snow not the beamer also the maxima was a rocket, like 270 hp for like 23,000 you cant get much better than that eh?
Yay MAXIMA!
-Jack

vanquished said:
Yep!
My Maxima was a 2003 (the good style, like yours) Personally i wish i got rid of my 540i, not the maxima. The maxima i can use in the snow not the beamer also the maxima was a rocket, like 270 hp for like 23,000 you cant get much better than that eh?
Yay MAXIMA!
-Jack
If you all will excuse me i have to fix my door, i had to kick it down because i couldn't find my key. I must say im a little worried at the ease of kicking it down, the dead bolt was even out.
-Jack

Hey i also post the weekly poll this week its on fav tv shows, go find it!
-Jack

:laugh: at vanquished -- the "Edit" button is your friend. ;)

vanquished said:
Yep!
Yay MAXIMA!
-Jack

Yeah, Beamers are rear wheel = bad on snow.

but it blows away the Nissan.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back