Automobiles

Which Car make?

• Total voters
y do ppl view the thread and not post?
I really dont see a right or wrong answer in this thread, id just say something, anything that was on my mind relating to cars...
-Jack

Cool,
Im now a subscriber....
Well im going out to dinner now so i'll be back later enjoy the thread.
-Jack

hey im back, hows things with the thread, my door is sort of fixed.
-Jack
P.S. im being so off topic because the thread seems to have died down...

Ya know... heh, you know as muzikool said you can always edit a post. You dont need to make a new post for every fleeting thought :)

Aprox said:
Ya know... heh, you know as muzikool said you can always edit a post. You dont need to make a new post for every fleeting thought :)
Do you not like me? That is two threads in a row that you have criticized something that i have done...
I realize that i can edit the posts but i find it confusing to edit out questions and things, editing is only neccessary to use when its the same thought...
-Jack

The RSX S-Type only has 210Hp. Stock RSX only has 170Hp.

I owned a S-Type previous to my TL.

madmatt said:
The RSX S-Type only has 210Hp. Stock RSX only has 170Hp.

I owned a S-Type previous to my TL.
Yah
Nateski realized his mistake after he input it, but even 210 is good for a small car like the rsx...
Anyways how does the tl drive? i never got around to testing it...
-Jack

vanquished said:
Do you not like me? That is two threads in a row that you have criticized something that i have done...
I realize that i can edit the posts but i find it confusing to edit out questions and things, editing is only neccessary to use when its the same thought...
-Jack

haha, its not a matter of not liking you. If I have criticized you its because I love you :p No but seriously its only because you tend to post things that have no relevancy to anything. Forgive me if this comes across as rude, its just odd behavior thats all.

Aprox said:
haha, its not a matter of not liking you. If I have criticized you its because I love you :p No but seriously its only because you tend to post things that have no relevancy to anything. Forgive me if this comes across as rude, its just odd behavior thats all.
Ugg,
I have nothing better to do with my time than make threads and post stuff in them, i figure an active thread will actract more people so if it dies down i try to say stuff to get people to interact.
-jack

P.S. i apreciate your criticism, as long as it is contructive...

3000+ Lbs..... Ouch

2200Lbs. 195Hp at wheel.

Attachments

• 1994-99-Toyota-Celica-96812061990217.JPG
    1994-99-Toyota-Celica-96812061990217.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 93
Yep. Had to marry her to get one.

Thats a sweet looking Celica, a friend of mine has a 2002 Celica GT with the sweet gullwing doors... super hot. :D

you have to see the capabilities of the bugatti veron, once i saw the top gear episode i just went crazy its too amazing, only one problem though, dont think ill be owning one anytime in this life hehe

Why don't any of these polls ever have a "None" or "Don't Care" button?? :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back