Automatic Gallery Script

Andy

Meep.
I'm sure I've seen something like this before.

I'm looking for a script that will either allow me to upload pictures from it and create a tidy gallery with thumbnails etc, or either convert folders with pictures already in them into gallery form, like if I upload the pictures via FTP, the script will pick up on the new pictures and add them.

It will also need to, if possible, work for more then one directory.

Its http://uploads.enigmawebdesign.co.uk/images that I'm trying to clean up - and make the folders galleries as aposed to looking like the default listing.

I'm Mr. Vauge - so post and ask what the hell I'm talking about if you (quite possibly), have no idea what I'm talking about. Thanks.

could always write your own ;)
thats what I did, I didnt like the premade ones, need to add some more features here and there though :p

I've got pickle running, but its asking for me to install ImageMagick to work the thumbnails.

Anyone got this installed that could give me a hand?

I'm also about to play with Coppermine, although Pickle is exactly what I'm looking for.

Ok, ive played around and I still cant get ImageMagick to work.

Anyone used it before?

Arggg!

never used it before, but I do have it installed with my version of PHP but as its in the FreeBSD ports tree its not that hard to setup, for anything else I have no idea

If anyone can help me set it up that would be great - my contact deets are in my profile :)

The documentation that comes with it is very vauge.

Sorry .. never ran ImageMagick as it did seem complex compared to netpbm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back