• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Automatic Gallery Script

I'm sure I've seen something like this before.

I'm looking for a script that will either allow me to upload pictures from it and create a tidy gallery with thumbnails etc, or either convert folders with pictures already in them into gallery form, like if I upload the pictures via FTP, the script will pick up on the new pictures and add them.

It will also need to, if possible, work for more then one directory.

Its http://uploads.enigmawebdesign.co.uk/images that I'm trying to clean up - and make the folders galleries as aposed to looking like the default listing.

I'm Mr. Vauge - so post and ask what the hell I'm talking about if you (quite possibly), have no idea what I'm talking about. Thanks.

could always write your own ;)
thats what I did, I didnt like the premade ones, need to add some more features here and there though :p

I've got pickle running, but its asking for me to install ImageMagick to work the thumbnails.

Anyone got this installed that could give me a hand?

I'm also about to play with Coppermine, although Pickle is exactly what I'm looking for.

never used it before, but I do have it installed with my version of PHP but as its in the FreeBSD ports tree its not that hard to setup, for anything else I have no idea

If anyone can help me set it up that would be great - my contact deets are in my profile :)

The documentation that comes with it is very vauge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix