Auto Play an AUDIO File????

A

allan03

HELLO

just a Q,

wats a good program or plugin for winamp, that plays a specific audio file on a specific time?......i want to use my PC as an alarm clock, thus playin an audio file when the alarm goes....

THENKS!!!

Just use windows scheduler thats built in (control panel -> scheduled tasks) set it to the audio file you want played (it only says programs, but just type *.wav, or whatever in the box), set the time at it will play it with the audio player that is associtaed

note: for some really stupid reason you must a password on your user account

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY???

Originally posted by Khayman
Just use windows scheduler thats built in (control panel -> scheduled tasks) set it to the audio file you want played (it only says programs, but just type *.wav, or whatever in the box), set the time at it will play it with the audio player that is associtaed

note: for some really stupid reason you must a password on your user account

my computer doesnt have a password, and im not allowed to create one either because everyone uses my PC.

If you use google.com and search for pc alarms you can find a good amount of nice alarm programs. I actually had one a year or so ago that could play CDs, MP3s, .wavs, etc. but I have yet to come across it again.

If I come across it soon I'll let you know. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back