Auto Logon with XP Pro

I have a P2 366MHz 128MB laptop running XP Pro. I followed a link on one of the Forums (I cannot remember which) which set up the computer to automatically log onto the Administrative Account.

I now regret this change but cannot undo it. I have tried Tweak XP but even this will not change it.

Can anyone offer me a solution?

many thanks

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
in run type

control userpasswords2

then tick the box that says users must enter a name + password 2 use this computer:cool:

Many thanks Henyman. I know I am physically very old (pension next year) but I did not realize how dumb I am getting. I used control userpassword2 to make the original change but completely forgot. I only made the change a couple of days ago.

Is there a reference/link giving me more inf on commands such as the one above or must i pick the up piecemeal?

Happy New Year.

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
indeed it is Geffy....under logon. i no all the comands such as control userpasswords2 from just picking them up. u can probebly google them if u want 2 find a site with them all on
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel