Auto Form Filling Software?

sidefx

OSNN Addict
I am looking for a software program that will fill any login box whether it be in a web browser or an application such as an Instant Messenger program.

Also, I am looking for it to have the ability to recognize or give me an option to choose if I have more than one login for the same sign-in screen for example, I have more than one Hotmail account so when I go to Hotmail.com or I use Windows Live Messenger it will recognize I have X# of accounts and let me choose which one to auto fill for me.

RoboForm does the previously requested feature well for browser sign-in pages, however it doesn't do anything for applicantions like Instant Messengers.

I have tried Keepass and liked it very much however, I don't believe it has the ability to allow you to have the option where you get to choose if you have more than one login for the same sign-in location.

If you want to have a auto login on your messenger programs just select that in the program itself.

He mentioned that he tried Roboform, KC. It didn't do what he wanted. I was going to suggest it also, till I read the whole post ...

:suprised:

Guess I better read the whole post next time, oops :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back