Auto-Connection

J

Jayhawker

Question !!!
Installed XPpro, now Internet explorer is the only icon that will auto dial, my icq icon will not autodail anymore, I have to hit the connect button or enter key to make the connection..
Does anyone know how to make all programs that need to connect to internet , connect automatic without having to hit the connect button..
Please help.. I have been in my network setup and installed about every tweak I can think of.
I know that the network use to fix this problem in 95, 98. but cant seem to figure this one out..
:(

In Internet Options / Connection Tab do you have "Always Dial Connection When Needed" checked off?

Nice try but no go

Just wanted to let ya know that it didn't work alian..
I know there are like 3 settings to set up connections.
one in the modem
one in the internet explorer
one on my connection
Networks has one I think...
where you told me it had 3 options
Never dial a connection
Dial whenver a network connection is present
Always dial my default connection..

I am stumped on this one but appreciate your help...
if you have any more ideas please let me know and I will try them..
going to delete all my dialups and make a new fresh connection and see if that helps

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back