Authentitative Time Server?

Ok guys heres a new one for ya,
At work, we are running a network with an NT4.0 box (I know...), a 2000 exchange server, a 2000 DHCP server etc...
What I want to do is set up a time server so that all machines on the network will be synchronized with this server. I would like to make it the exchange server if possible (since it is running on 2000 and it has the resources to spare). If anyone knows how to set this up please let me know. I know theres some kind on "net time" command that we can use but all my attempts have been unsuxccessful. Thanks for the help.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
hrmm thats a bit weird, I also found a few other things, but they seemed to be peripherals that you would plug into the machine and that would somehow get you the right time.

yea see I could put in 3rd party software, but the thing is I dont want to deal with that overhead...I know theres something to that page you linked me to, I guess I have to investigate it further. Still tho, if you see anything else, let me know. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew