Austin Powers 3

That film was excellent. I liked the bit with the fountain in that japanese factory and Fat Bas*ard at the end.

Lol

Cinema was empty though don't know why that was :confused:

I havent seen it yet, but I want to. It is on my very long list of films to see this summer. There is a lot of good looking films this year. It will be hard.

F***in Brilliant! I loved it. And the cameos were a total surprise. Apparently they all did if for few, just for the fun of it!

very funny, but not the funniest

I think it was GREAT, for the first 10 minutes, after that it was okay, definately not bad, but not the greatest

yea the first movie was best cinema was empty when i watched it aswell for some reason. its worth watching

best bit ~ mini - me falling down the chute and into the metal pole. and when he asks foxy if she wants a little clone in her

bloody brilliant

It was great.
Luved the Twins. :D

The Sumo bit was funny as hell. :D

And Fat Bast^rd When he's thin and says,
"my neck look like a V ^ 6 1 I\I ^". :p

I thought that this one was by far the worst of them all...I even thought that this movie was just a little better than Black Knight for what it's worth( and yes I'm embarrassed I saw Black Knight), I can't believe they actually released this...I waited all summer to see it and I was very very displeased

How come "It stinks like the rotten fecal filled sess pool the Word Association thread has become" isn't a choice???
I thought it was terrible just a bunch of rehashed jokes from the first 2 although it did have a couple of shining moments "Twins Basil, Twins!!" and Mini-Me being told "move down the bench"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back