August desktops

AndyP

OSNN Senior Addict
A troublesome start on the new month for our site, but who cares when we're back in all our glory now :D
Anyway, start posting your magnificent desktops as usual, and stick to the rules ;) :

- Please use the Attach feature to post your Desktops Images
- Also, posts with DEAD links to images will be deleted
- Please, do what you can to NOT post pictures as there still are 56K modem users out there, also it makes the thread ugly and hard to browse.

Originally posted by Dyle
here's mine...

Clicky

Thats pretty slick... I think I'm gonna check out geoshell....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for mine, I went for simplicity this time.... I think I achieved it...

Right Here

hey how did you guys change the start button to be a picture?
I have changed the name but I didnt know it could be a pic, let me know plz

bootsy, its a theme... it changes with the theme...

I've switched to the litestep shell for a bit to check that out and WOW! I like it so far! At the bottom there's 6 other "hidden" clickable icons I edited to appear on mouseover using Rainy's Rainmation plugin. They appear on like a fade-in/out when I hover over them. (I made the anims with Jasc Anim shop 3)
SCHWEET!!!....Me like anyways!!

not bad bluecat! :) but for some reason I dont like "XP" written on my desktop... but you may like it... so good job!

Your's Is SMOKIN o_87!! I really like the ying-yang deal!

I do use different walls for this theme, perhaps you'll like this one :)

I'm kinda' like you in that I don't usually have "XP" right on the desk, but it is such a well done and 'purty' pic, I couldn't resist!

typhoon88, the trill skin is the "dark bevel" :)

Here is mine.... I think it fits me well

Again none of it is mine, just everything is slightly modified.

My august desktop

My current august desktop, fits my current mood.

I will be moveing to bridgeport california in 50 days, so I will not be online tell I find a isp there, I will miss you all.
I will probably have to switch from cable to satalite.

Hello Everyone

Well its a new month and a new way of thinking from my standpoint, I've decided no more themes. Just tired of all the trends. I only have classic windows look now. Anyway check it out if you want:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back