August Avatars and Signatures... Skills needed to apply :D

P

PseudoKiller

Its August and time for ppl to update your avatars and signatures. Its mandatory. :D J/K

Please read them [ [Forum Guidelines] ] Show some skillz :D

The specs have changed for those interested:

Avatars 100 pixels wide x 150 pixels in height and 50k in size.

Signatures are the same at 500 wide x 200 pixels in height and 75k in size.

Let's see some skillz out there peeps !!!!

Thread Over

Well then, here's mine to kick it off! I lurve nature...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller

The specs have changed for those interested:

Avatars 100 pixels wide x 150 pixels in height and 50k in size.

I like it!

lol! fine! :p

Hey Speedy, how come your camportal.co.uk image is 33.7kb's and yet is so small in size and yet your speedyb.co.uk which is the same size is only 1.4kb :confused:

LOL sorry :p

hehe, I'd forgot to compress it, It was still a layered PNG32 file, now it's PNG8-128 colour, nice and small :)

hmmm, do i stick with the one i'm using now or use the this britney one i made for another forum?

brit1.jpg

brit.jpg

New sig for me... all done by me except for the little gamer :D

Originally posted by macromp
hmmm, do i stick with the one i'm using now or use the this britney one i made for another forum?
Keep this one... Britney scares me :confused:

Be original... dont do a Britney sig thats just sad. Sorry but Britney is pathetic along with most pre-teen pop singers.

that doesn't make sense, are you trying to say that i'm christina aguilera? and i also didn't know 21 was pre-teen...

I was referring to her main audience... I have no idea what Benny is talking about

Looks like a fine bunch of creations...... :) :)

My new ones for now ... Don't know if I'll keep it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back