AudioScrobbler

Steevo said:
"the connection was refused while trying to contact www.audioscrobber.com"

WTF??
I'm getting the same thing but the plug-in seems to still be submitting successfully. I do remember reading something on the main page about them getting some new hardware, perhaps they're just installing it.

their system is actually java based I think and the server sometimes goes down, the AudioScrobbler plugin that you are using does cache your tracks so when it comes back up again it can send them all.
It should be back up again later

Winamp already keeps track of your listening habbits and stats, don't need it broadcast online :)

Khayman said:
Winamp already keeps track of your listening habbits and stats, don't need it broadcast online :)
I really hope that wasn't a serious post.

Moonwraith said:
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/Moonwraith :)
How long is it between profile updates btw? 'cause my favourite artist/track hasn't updated recently.
From the FAQ
FAQ said:
How long does it take before my Top Artists/Songs lists are updated?

These lists are calculated every few songs, depending on the size of your profile:
Profile Size New songs needed to trigger update
less than 50 5
50 to 100 10
100 to 1500 15
1500 to 3000 20
3000 to 5000 50
5000 to 10000 100
more than 10000 150

Bigger profiles need more songs before lists are updated because fewer songs have little effect on large profiles. The profile size check is modulo, so it updates when the new size is exactly divisible by the number needed to trigger an update.

Cheers for that- confusing thing is that i've played 304 tracks
So 15 songs need to be played for an update.. YET

Late updated: January 15, 2005

Even though I've played.. hmmmm well over 50 tracks tonight?

Still not updated: now 404 songs played... gah, silly thing

Think i'm gonna get to a nice round number like 420 and let it sit for a night.

Yeah, if you look at their forums, there is loads of people with their profiles not updating, some with 1000's of tracks played. They have many problems to sort out, pages of it on their forum (mine hasn't updated for a few days)

mmm, its a bit bizarre really, I hope they get their stuff all sorted out

The group stats aren't updating either... I know I've played BT more than 11 times... :p

Works for me.

You guys might check if your name-password is still filled in.

It is. My recent tracks are updating but nothing else is. I always seem to have the weird problems.

Woot! Finally, an update! Guess it was waiting until I hit 2k songs. :) What was that about Modest Mouse doing so well, Geffy? ;)

well modest mouse is still 2 songs up :D but whats this incubus stuff, my sister listens to that kinda carp ;) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back