• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

audiogalaxy is dead.

F

feliclope

so, aundiogalaxy is dead...
now what?... . all the mp3 is blocked.
anyone knows a appz like aundiogalaxy for download mp3?.
kazza-morpheus sucks...

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Golgac - Am I missing something? You suggest Blubster - I click on the link and I have 5 cookies blocked by ad-watch before the site comes up!

I don't think I am interested!

BTW - Ad-watch stayed quiet when I checked out winmx!

ooooooo ad watch!!! lol.....give me a break already....no body in this world was able to get where they are today without a bit of trial and error....You know what a cookie is???

F

feliclope

so?...bluster.net is dangerous or not?..
i don't understand much english and less the technical words that you are using.

R

renakuajo

BLUBSTER is the way to go!!!

I dont know about the cookies blockin, but blubster doesnt install any sptware, its spyware free. Working version its 1.2.3

there is a new vesion (2.0), still beta, but will be finish soon....yes blubster have some pop ups, but as long as you register you can block them (yes register is free also) . Downloads are fast lots of mp3 although is still a growing community, 10,000-12,000 people online mostly. I have use from napster to grokster etc and the one i really like for mp3 its blubster, the only thing need it is more people online!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies