AudioCatalyst CD Ripping and XP Help

• Thread starter Clubber Lang
  • Start date
C

Clubber Lang

Hi Everyone.

I have the latest version of AudioCatalyst and am having some issues ripping CDs with it. It rips them at 1x, actually playing them while they rip. I've tried everything to switch it so it rips at a faster speed, but to no avail. I actually used to have it working but I had to nuke my HDD and reinstall XP Pro. Any suggestions as to what I can do. BTW, I'm ripping from an HP 9300 CD-R cd-rom.

I don't know a solution to your problem, but I use DBpowerAMP to rip my cd's and it rips real fast. Have a look at it here.

Thanks for the suggestion Sboulema.

Unfortunately the link is dead. :(
Looks like the entire site is down!!
I'll check around and see if download.com or any of it's ilk ;) has it available.

I've actually been looking for any other ripping progs that name the tracks a la AudioCatalyst. Does this program do that as well?

DBpowerAMP will connect to a internet database to retrieve the names of the songs you have ripped. Here is another link to download it. click

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back