Audio Problems on HP

Grimm119484

OSNN Newbie
I am currently using a HP Pavillion a1310n computer that previously had windows XP 2005 media center edition installed on it. After the install I realized that there was no sound could someone plz help me out to get sound back or a link to find the drivers?

dragonbeat

old timer
:) im sure the HP website would have drivers for you,when i changed to vista and needed drivers etc for my printer, drivers were ready available :)

Grimm119484

OSNN Newbie
thank you I got it fixed now I have another problem though... I installed Call of duty 4 on this machine and everything went well now but when I open the game it says directx had an unrecoverable error and to check read me for possible instructions.... is it possible my onboard Graphics ATI Xpress 200 Series have something to do with this? I really need help lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021