Audio Playback trouble

B

Brando457

I purchased a AverTV Studio capture card, I installed it and set it up and it works properly, but audio only plays on my right speaker, when i play a mp3 or a cd audio only plays out of the left speaker. How can i get it to play out of both in both programs. My souncard is a C-Media onboard sound of my ASUS AS333. I was thinking if theres not a way to get it to work if i bought a hercules soundcard that may fix problem.

Thanks for help in advance

what soundcard you got now? Also, go into volume control properties and click advanced and make sure balance is centered. (The reason you may hear the tv card in the right only is that it is wired in backwards)

card

My Soundcard is onboard C-Media I have a ASUS A7S333 and i advanced tab isn't selectable in volume control is greyed

Is balance centered on all the settings?
Also, does the TV card have an audio cable?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back