Audio CD ripping programs

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Hi,
Any good audio CD ripping/extraction programs out there, possibly with inbuilt mp3 encoding/decoding?

Thanks.
-RaG

Thanks for the input guys... was just wondering if there were any others, cause I'm a CDex user myself. :D

Exact Audio Copy

it is THE best cd ripper.

But i use CDex for its ability to bypass the protection on CD's that i have purchased. I dictate what i do with my CD's... not them

I use CDex and really like that, and dBPowerAmp is a good one too.

Yeah exact audio copy is the best, i've used cdex too, but with original cd's (the ones you buy in the store) the program would give huge amount of jitters in the first track, the other tracks were fine, this doesn't happen with EAC....oh and btw, it would be nice if you'd do some research yourself first, and then come asking here, you can also use the search on the forums, cuz there have been numerous amounts of posts with the same questions...Enjoy your ripping!

hmm

hmm i always used musicmatch plus. the speed shouldnt be different only depending on the cd rom right? well tell me if anyone has experianced that cdex or the others rip faster. i used to use cdex looooooong ago back in the dino ages!;)

i use Easy CD-DA it encodes decodes any format thats worth having and you can convert it aswell. and it rips cds

but its not free. but it has a 30 day uncrippled trial:) enough time to burn your whole cd collection:cool:

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
oh and btw, it would be nice if you'd do some research yourself first, and then come asking here, you can also use the search on the forums, cuz there have been numerous amounts of posts with the same questions...Enjoy your ripping!

Oh... sorry... :(

And thx to everyone 4 ya feedback. Much appreciated. :D

Good old Audio Catalyst or if you are more fussy Sonic Foundry Soundforge

Pffttt... AudioCatalyst is a 2nd rate ripper encoder. The nerve of Xing to charge people for it.

CDex and ExactAudioCopy is free and are first rate ripper encoders hands down.

Audio Quality is the issue here and they win hands down

I suggest everyone read the EAC site and see why you will get the best rips from EAC...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back