Audio CD ripping programs

M

mbunny

Exact Audio Copy

it is THE best cd ripper.

But i use CDex for its ability to bypass the protection on CD's that i have purchased. I dictate what i do with my CD's... not them

G

G-Lizard86

Yeah exact audio copy is the best, i've used cdex too, but with original cd's (the ones you buy in the store) the program would give huge amount of jitters in the first track, the other tracks were fine, this doesn't happen with EAC....oh and btw, it would be nice if you'd do some research yourself first, and then come asking here, you can also use the search on the forums, cuz there have been numerous amounts of posts with the same questions...Enjoy your ripping!

Kush

High On Life!
hmm

hmm i always used musicmatch plus. the speed shouldnt be different only depending on the cd rom right? well tell me if anyone has experianced that cdex or the others rip faster. i used to use cdex looooooong ago back in the dino ages!;)

X

XP Abuser

i use Easy CD-DA it encodes decodes any format thats worth having and you can convert it aswell. and it rips cds

but its not free. but it has a 30 day uncrippled trial:) enough time to burn your whole cd collection:cool:

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Originally posted by G-Lizard86
oh and btw, it would be nice if you'd do some research yourself first, and then come asking here, you can also use the search on the forums, cuz there have been numerous amounts of posts with the same questions...Enjoy your ripping!
Oh... sorry... :(

And thx to everyone 4 ya feedback. Much appreciated. :D

M

mbunny

Pffttt... AudioCatalyst is a 2nd rate ripper encoder. The nerve of Xing to charge people for it.

CDex and ExactAudioCopy is free and are first rate ripper encoders hands down.

Audio Quality is the issue here and they win hands down

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut