Audigy1 problems

Hi can someone please tell me where to put my headphone jack on the back of by audigy1 card,as ive tried every socket on it,also do i need to alter anything in windows xp pro or alter anything on the creative side of things.Please help.Many thanks :(

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Try 'line out' on the back of the card.

But if you have tried every slot there must be a problem somewhere. Go to the device manager. See if the sound card is install properly.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
So you didn't try every slot. :p :D

I use a double adapter so I can use both speakers & headphones without having to mess around with pluggung in, unplugging, plugging in.....................................

Hipster Doofus said:
So you didn't try every slot. :p :D

I use a double adapter so I can use both speakers & headphones without having to mess around with pluggung in, unplugging, plugging in.....................................
how much did u pay for that? and what does it look like?

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
About A$10 or a bit under. It is cable about one metre long. Has one mail connector going to the card & two cables coming out of that with female connecters.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut