Audigy SPDIF + HollywoodPlus

box2k2

OSNN Addict
Trying to get 5.1 out of my holywood plus.

Think if I get the signal into my audigy then that should decode it.

Does anyone know how to manage this?

Is there an option on your speaker setup to choose Digital-In or something similar to that.....its has to be set up on the hardware side of things not always just software.

Having lost the Hollywood + software and drivers for my old DVD PCI card, from a purchase in 1998, I downloaded the updates from sigmadesigns website yesterday and found several upgrades to it, with surround sound suitability. etc.
Have a look unless you have checked already.

Running the latest drivers on both the H+ and Audigy, but thats don't help.

A while ago I did link the spdif from the H+ to the spdif in on the header on the Audigy, but could not get anything out of that when supplying AC3. If set to supply PCM then I think I got 4ch which ain't quite right.

I am sure at least one person has solved this, as I found some details on a forum *somewhere*, but the email bounced :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back