Audigy 2 Digital Out Cable

wessleym

OSNN Addict
Can someone tell me what cable I need to connect to my digital out on the back of my Audigy 2 sound card? Thanks.

1/8th" Male is what connector it uses. What are you connecting to it?

I know what the jack looks like. I need somebody to tell me a cable I can connect into it. I can't find a thing. Thanks.

Any copper cable would do fine, as long as you get the polarities right. The cable should have positive, negative, and ground all connected.

Okay, if you remember, I need to know what cable I should use. Any copper cable doesn't tell me a thing. I need one that will fit. Like you said, it's 1/8", and it's coaxial.

Aaah. You would want a 1/8"-to-RCA Stereo "Y" adapter, then. Unless your TV has digital audio inputs, however, you will probably be going from where the front two speakers plug in to your card.

digital out to a tv? uhh... i'd like to know what tv you have.

what you're likely looking for is one of these to go from your analog output.

co-axial into something that looks like a mono jack does the job for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back